The best solution is a fiduciary works for you and only you. As fiduciaries, we do not make a commission by selling a financial product to you. Our standard of care is your best interest. We are your advisor through thick and thin.
Second best is a broker who makes money from selling products. The salesman will call himself your ‘financial advisor’ until things go sideways and then claim the lower standard of ‘suitability’, as in “this was a suitable product to sell to a person like you and who knew it would go badly?” After all, they are not financial advisors, just salesmen and generally nice guys, too.
Why settle for second best?
- We are fee-only fiduciary advisors and members of the Fee-Only Network.
- We are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM practitioners.
- We are NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors who require a fiduciary oath to put clients’ interests above all others in order to qualify for NAPFA membership.
- We are a full service planning firm dedicated to serving your best interest.
- Stowe Financial Planning, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisory.
- Please see Stowe Financial Planning’s ADV Part II legal disclosure or click here to view our Client Relationship Summary disclosure.
Please contact us today to schedule a complimentary meeting to discuss your planning needs.
Latest Blog Posts
There are many rules surrounding Social Security and it can be easy to overlook something that can help you unlock maximum benefits for your retirement. Here are five aspects of Social Security that you may not be aware of: #1 – Widows and Widowers The surviving spouse can receive their deceased spouse’s or deceased ex-spouse’s Social Security benefits as early as age 60, which is sooner than the earliest individuals can claim their own benefit...
We have been asked many times this year whether it is time to rebalance. The two main investment groups are stocks ands bonds. Yet, year-to-date the total stock market and total bond market are both down 15-20%. What would we sell and what would we buy in a rebalance when all of the world’s assets generally went down? All corrections aren’t the same. This correction is the other side of the 2021 ski slope where...
The subject is the title of Scott Grannis’ Califia Beach Pundit blogsite. Scott, former chief economist for Western Asset Management, blogs on the state of the economy and markets from his secure position as a former economist, i.e. retired. We think his take on the current economic situation is accurate. The following is an excerpt from his latest blog. Chairman Powell has it all wrong: the way to kill inflation is not to kneecap the...