Understand: Where People Trump Percentages
Our relationship with you is …
- Exclusively advisory, exclusively for you. Our advice is based on getting to know you well, and always serving your highest financial interests accordingly.
- Targeted. We help retiring or near-retirement corporate executives and similar professional families enhance the quality of their lives by offering a disciplined approach to planning, investing and staying on track toward their personal financial goals.
- Experienced. Founded in 2001 in the wake of 9/11, we’re passionate about helping our clients organize, clarify and strengthen their financial affairs throughout the never-ending barrage of global market events.
- Enjoyable. Beyond just achieving your life’s goals, we want you to enjoy the experience along the way.
To reinforce our client relationships, we are …
- Your fiduciary advisor, which means we are legally obligated to know and always act in your highest financial interests. Non-fiduciary, “suitable” advice is often flawed by outside interests and unfamiliarity with your circumstances.
- A Registered Investment Advisor firm, which further defines our role as an overarching supporter of your financial affairs. Our advice is never secondary to your spreadsheets; it’s central to your life.
- Fee-only, and affiliated with fee-only organizations, so our compensation comes exclusively from you, our client. Refusing any conflicting, third-party incentives helps further align our interests with your own.
- Plain-spoken Texans, who will tell it to you like it is. As a partner in your financial future, we’ll skip the technical jargon, so you can make informed decisions about your personal wealth.